Shop with us!!

prizes, contests, offers--crazy cool prices!!

Spend $50 on Hero Arts and receive a Free gift from Hero Arts

Vagabond in stock now!!!!!! ONLY $199.99 and FREE shipping!!

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals are in stock again!!! Our price is only $13.85!!! (MSRP $19.99) WHAT A SAVINGS

NEW TO OUR STORE: the gorgeous Mackinac Moon range!!! Check it out!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Exclusive First Look!!

Good morning!

We're super excited to be here today because we have an exclusive for you!!

As I'm sure you all know by now, the Glue Glider Pro is THE adhesive tool to have. It's compact and lightweight form make it perfect for use and easy to bring to crops; the adhesive is second-to-none and now, they've outdone themselves again and a2zScrapbookingSupplies.com are one of the first to have this special new product in stock and ready to ship to you!!!
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro


Glue Arts has created the Glue Glider Extreme Tac and the Glue Glider Fabric Bond!!!
Glue Glider Pro Extreme Tac
Extreme Tac is so strong it's almost unbelievable that it comes on such a handy little dispenser!!  You want something to stay right where you glue it down? Then this is the adhesive for you! It will stick glass, paper, heavy cardstock, just about anything!  Even metal embellishments are no problem!

Now I'll admit, I'm new to the Glue Glider Pro, but boy am I IN LOVE!! When it arrived in my recent shipment, I almost missed it sitting in the box--it's so small!! I can't wait to try the new Fabric Bond**
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Fabric Bond

I'm one of those people who thought they'd be able to sew quite naturally.  My mum is a sewer and is very good at it, she can draught patterns, fix anything and she does it all without so much as a snagged thread or wonky stitch line.  I am, however possibly the world's worst sewer.  This Glue Glider Pro Fabric Bond, is therefore, the product for me.  I'll be able to whip up little toys and projects for my daughters,
(heck, THEY'LL be able to!), fix clothes, curtains, repair fabric edges that have started to 'peel' up on furniture---the list goes on and on!! (I'm going to need to find a notebook to write down all my ideas now!!)
I literally can't wait to try it. I'm going to be like Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart and ...someone else really crafty *wink* all rolled into one!!

Now all I need is the 50's style hair that never moves in the breeze and an apron...hmmm the hair I'm not so sure about.  But the apron, well...with my new Fabric Bond?? The apron I can do :)

This will be me ironing my newly Fabric Bond-ed creation :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

**Glue Glider Pro Fabric Bond is not yet in stock.  It's currently on presale and our first shipment is almost completely sold out--so hurry!! We expect arrival any day now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! We can't wait to read what you've said.