Shop with us!!

prizes, contests, offers--crazy cool prices!!

Spend $50 on Hero Arts and receive a Free gift from Hero Arts

Vagabond in stock now!!!!!! ONLY $199.99 and FREE shipping!!

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals are in stock again!!! Our price is only $13.85!!! (MSRP $19.99) WHAT A SAVINGS

NEW TO OUR STORE: the gorgeous Mackinac Moon range!!! Check it out!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Rite, Hero Arts Stamping goodness at fabulous prices!!!

Hi again!!

I'm going to cut straight to the chase now: Have you seen some of the fabulous prices we've got for all your favorite stamp companies?!

Check them out:


THESE are my favorites:
so perfect for so many things!! You could use these on place cards, christmas cards, as cute little tags!!        

 and how about these?

SO VERSATILE!!!
These are fantastic too--so great that you can custom make your stamps JUST how you want them :)


Now, anyone who follows my personal blog or has been watching this blog for a while, would have figured out that I'm crazy for Hero Arts and with these beauties--who would blame me?! Take a look at my faves:

Hero Arts Canvas Stripes
 So versatile. It can be masculine, pretty, babyish or mature. I just love the possibilities with this one :)

Sunny Smiles Stamp Set

 So pretty!!! I can just see this as a card, on a letter set, in so many different colors, using many different techinques--I love stamps that give me a lot of choice as to how I use them :)

Now for some of my favorite Christmas ones... These are so cute. I'm using them a LOT.

Christmas Cookies

Hero Arts Christmas Trio

Hero Arts Decorated House Stamp

Hero Arts Happy Holiday Tags
Hero Arts Winter Butterfly Stamp
 
To see our entire range of Christmas and holiday themed Hero Arts stamps, click HERE

Make sure to check back later on for another post all about Whiff of Joy Stamps--so beautiful!!

 Talk to you soon sweets!

Linda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! We can't wait to read what you've said.