Hello dear friends!!
I'm back again with another gorgeous card from our lovely guest blogger Joy Taylor! It's Christmas time in Joy's card, so let's get right to it!
This is how she did it:
- Stamp the holly onto white card stock and colour with Copics
- Stamp the Magical Background stamp that is inked with Antique Linen over the top
- Add Antique Linen to the sides of the card stock along with Vintage Photo.
- On the cream card stamp the Large Plaid Background stamp also inked with Antique Linen
- Adhere the holly image to the card using foam dimensionals,
- Dust lightly around the edge with more Antique Linen and a light touch of Black Soot.
- Lastly, add a sentiment to the bottom of the card using Sending Holiday Cheer, rhinestones either side of the sentiment and add some Glossy Accents to the berries.
Don't you just love it?! It's such a beautiful card and so easy to make!
Here are the tools Joy used:
|Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Black soot|
Now it's time for you to make your own version! We hope you'll share with us what you make :)
Well, until next time friends--take care!