Shop with us!!

prizes, contests, offers--crazy cool prices!!

Spend $50 on Hero Arts and receive a Free gift from Hero Arts

Vagabond in stock now!!!!!! ONLY $199.99 and FREE shipping!!

Tim Holtz Tattered Florals are in stock again!!! Our price is only $13.85!!! (MSRP $19.99) WHAT A SAVINGS

NEW TO OUR STORE: the gorgeous Mackinac Moon range!!! Check it out!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Urgent News

Hello friends,

I have some urgent news to tell you and I'm sorry to have to do it via this blog.

The owner of a2z Scrapbooking Supplies has decided to close the store immediately.  
I am unaware whether the store will ever be reopened.

Of course, this means that this blog will no longer be live. If the store is ever reopened and the owner/s decide to utilise this blog again, it will be run by someone other than me.

On a personal note I'd like to thank you all so much for your support and lovely comments over the past few months.

I'd also like to assure you that had there been any notice given about the store being closed, I would have given it to you, however I was unaware of this decision being made until today. 

If you would like to follow my personal blog www.papertracer.blogspot.com, I would love it dearly as you have all become friends to me. I will continue to show you tips, techniques etc as I have loved every minute of doing it here.


I'm so very sorry to have to say goodbye, but hope to see you on my blog again, and that this is perhaps a "See you soon" instead.

Linda

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that this blog will be closed, Linda. I hope this will not diminish your adventures and card-making in general. I had fun guest designing for this blog and I thank you for all the work you do as you did an EXCELLENT job in orchestrating and putting this blog together! I will continue to support you and follow you whenever I can. All the best to you in 2011! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm so bummed, I filled my cart yesterday and waited till today to check out and now its gone. I guess that's what I get for waiting til payday. Will there be anyway to buy things you have in stock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laci I honestly have no idea about any current orders. I wrote this blog post on my own initiative. I personally haven't had any contact from the owner regarding this so I have no information.

    Please contact Tina on the above email and/phone number and she will answer your question.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly that's really sad to hear..just found out about it yesterday..too bad indeed *sigh*. Best wishes to all of you girls who were a part of a2zscrapbooking and good luck on whatever you do, we'll definetely miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda

    I'm very sorry to read that the shop was closed down. I wanted to look in your shop for new stamps, but now I have to find them elsewhere.

    I want to thank you for all your kind assistance with my past orders and I wish you all the best for the future.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Linda,

    Such sad news - I had just found your store and was busy recommending it to people just this week! How devastating for you to be told so abruptly, that is not cool or professional of your owner at all. You have fabulous customer service skills so I am sure someone would snap you up if you are looking for work now. It really was a pleasure to be a customer of yours and I wish you and all your team of volunteers a wonderful future!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! We can't wait to read what you've said.